Ahhh, this necessary ingredient makes the Moscow Mule sound daunting.. but don’t worry it’s actually super easy and filled with lots of brown sugar to give you a little sugar buzz with that alcohol and will help balance the famous zing that we all love ginger for. A perfect compliment of tastes bouncing around on those lovely tastebuds. We can’t get enough of the Moscow Mules, and I bet neither can you!
Ginger Beer Ingredients:
- 4.5 Tablespoons of Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup of that lovely Ginger all minced up
- 1 oz. of Lime Juice to bring in that lovely tartness
- 8 oz. of water so you can stay hydrated yo *wink wink* 😘
How to Make Ginger Beer:
- Boil up that water. Turn off the water.
- Add that beloved minced up Ginger!
- Let sit for about an hour or so(you can always use a timer, also you can always leave it a bit longer if you want to extract more flavors and also beneficial compounds)
- Strain the minced ginger water ! Don’t be shy and be sure to save for other culinary adventures.
- Add that tart Lime Juice and that oh so sweet Brown Sugar to the strained water. We’re getting close!!
- Stir it. Bottle it. Throw it in the fridge !
P.s… Don’t forget to enjoy those Moscow Mules with the ultimate Hangover Solution!
-Why let that Vodka cause you to waste yet another precious day when Hangovers are totally preventable? Don’t be shy now, check out our Hangover Solution: Mischief Manager. We don’t want to keep it just to ourselves so tell a friend about it after you try it! 🥃💗💋😘